Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame!




Here is the outside cover of my baseball squash book. The cover is vinyl with the stitching painted on with fabric paint. Closed, this album measures 6" square. The inside is made using 3 - 12"X12" pages of cardstock. The inside pages are hand stamped on Whisper White cardstock to color coordinate with the team. I sold some of these to my friend's tee-ball team. I found it funny that he was on my favorite team, the CUBS! I used the stamp sets Just Baseball and Sporting. Both of these stamp sets are on the Last Chance List so you 'd better get them now while you have the chance! I got so much use out of these 2 stamp sets. I didn't have to worry about trying to find scrapbook paper to coordinate with the tee-ball team's colors, I just made my own! The lettering is done with the Varsity Alphabet and Varsity Numbers stamp sets. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the letters and numbers.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is truly great for those of us who have kids in baseball. GREAT name for your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete