Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Centers



Do you remember this stamp set form the Holiday Mini last year? I absolutely LOVE it. Well, it has made it into the new Idea Book and Catalog. This set coordinates with the Sweet Treat Cups and the 1 3/4" circle punch. For this project I actually used the 1 3/8" circle punch, that's why it has the white ring around the hole. I found that the other hole was too big for the lollipops. One thing that makes me sad about this project is that the Double Rectangle punch used to make the slits for the ribbon is on the Retiring List. I guess I'll just have to tie the ribbon around the stick at the top now. The double rectangle punch reminds me of my wedding invitations. We used the rectangular slits to tie the printed vellum to the textured cardstock. I can't believe we picked those out 12 years ago. Wow, how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment