Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello Betsy!

 Howdy everyone!  So sorry for the long hiatus.  I'm trying to get myself into a posting schedule so please bear with me. 

The inspiration for this card came from Red Hot Stampers Challenge #44.  I will be offering this card in my July Card Buffet Class.  Check out my facebook page for more information.   www.facebook.com/TeresaGoffIndependentStampinUpDemonstrator

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper:  Floral District, Dafodil Delight DSP (Brights Collection)
Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Lacy & Lovely
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
Punches:  2 1/2" Circle

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the red hot stampers sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for playing along with the Red Hots Teresa - Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card, Teresa. Thanks for playing with the Red Hot Stampers. Hope to see more of your cards in the future. :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete