Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three Little Eastern Blooms

Have I told you how much I like Stampin' Up's Color Coach? That's where I found this combo.
I found this sketch @ Clean & Simple Stamping. I think I added a few more layers than they intended. I felt that I needed a small Basic Black mat between the Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist. The flower stamp is from Eastern Blooms and stamped with River Rock ink. The sentiment is from Three Little Words. The beauty of this stamp set is that it has 6 different sentiments that go with 3 little words. Since I don't make many condolence cards, that was my choice for the inside of this card.


Lately I have been doing the inside of my cards to coordinate with the outside. It takes a little longer, but I like the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment