Thursday, July 8, 2010

Because I Care (again)

I used the Because I Care and Solid Stripes stamp sets for this card. I like the simplicity of the stamped image without coloring it like I did on the other card I posted. That's my way of saying I was lazy and didn't want to color it in! : ) I used my new Color Coach to help me choose this combo. The card base and the mat are Marina Mist. The squares are Perfect Plum inked with VersaMark (my Perfect Plum ink pad hadn't arrived yet). I used Basic Black to help everything POP. I remember one of the Designers on Trading Spaces said every room needs a punch of black. The tag I used is from the Sizzix Lots of Tags 4 pack. I really like this new ribbon too. It is 1/8 in Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black. You can find it in the new catalog in several different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment